Wednesday, February 17, 2010

YFN 2010: Wednesday February 17th

Here is today's report from Vancouver! It was an absolutely gorgeous day here today weather wise in Vancouver. Sunny +10 or more... and a nice day to just relax! After yesterday's marathon walk, I wasn't about to do that again, so I spent half of the day relaxing at the house. We had a very nice "columbian" style egg breakfast made by Diego our sound man. The crew (director, SM and SD) headed off to the rehearsal in Richmond around 12:30pm. I headed to Broadway Camera around 2pm in search of miniDV tapes for the camera.

As it turns out, Broadway Camera was completely sold out of tapes, but there was a Sony Style store directly across the street, and they had ME class tapes, which was perfect! And exactly what I needed.

I then headed to rehearsal to meet up with our 43 performers and crew in Richmond. I got to ride on the "Canada Line" train on my route. An un-manned subway system, which was quite interesting. The train was packed, but that was to be expected given the events going on around town. I arrived in time for the thunderous sounds of the grand finale of our show. We had a very nice dinner at the hotel where our performers were staying, and afterwards headed to the OZone in Richmond to check out the live site where we will be performing the show on the 23rd.

After seeing the live site, we headed back to the house together in a cab, and called it a night. All in all, a nice day in Vancouver.

No comments:

Post a Comment