Tuesday, April 28, 2009

MILLWORKS is coming!

Are you getting excited to see my new exhibit opening at TAN Coffee at 992 Queen St. W. this coming Friday? Well, I certainly am. Last night I got a lot of work done in preparation for the show, and I am looking foward to hanging the show on Thursday. I hope that everyone who comes to see my work, will like the images. I tried to choose a cross section of images which best represents my project. I hope this will be just the beggining, with future opportunities to exhibit more of my work from this project. I am also happy to announce, that my friend Toni and I were recently accepted into the Queen West Art Crawl for 2009. We will have a 10'x20' booth displaying our work again, with images available for sale in greeting cards, prints of different sizes, and framed works. If you have any questions or are interested in seeing some samples of my work, please feel free to contact me anytime at lxdesign@rogers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment