Friday, April 17, 2009

CONTACT is coming!


The 2009 edition of CONTACT - Toronto's photography festival is coming soon. The festival runs during the month of May every year in Toronto. This year, I regret that I was a little broke, and wasn't able to afford to pay the fee to enter, but I am very happy to announce that I am still exhibiting a solo collection of works at TAN Coffee in Toronto (992 Queen St. W.) at Queen W. & Ossington Ave.

My show entitled "Millworks 1.0" will be the first time I am exhibiting a collection of images dedicated to my Historic Mills Of Ontario project. A project which I have been very passionate about for the last year. The collection will feature new work, and images which can be seen on my flickr site. http://www.flickr.com/photos/lxdesign/sets/72157604234545704/. I am planning to exhibit both traditional C-prints, as well as canvas prints. I am going to be spending a lot of time this coming weekend to select the images, and I have to get cracking as of Monday next week to produce the prints. Its always a fun and creative process getting ready for a show.

While I am not having any kind of formal opening or reception, I would invite people to come by on Friday May 1st to see my show. I will be available from 4-6pm at the coffee shop to answer any quesitons about the work. I can also be contact by email at: lxdesign@rogers.com

1 comment:

  1. Congrats David - so proud of you and how far you have come since we 1st met on the subway platform - T :)

    ReplyDelete