Friday, August 21, 2009

Heading North

Hello everyone, with the summer almost at an end, its my favorite time of the year to get out and photograph. This coming weekend I will be heading to the forest ... Haliburton forest that is. With the hope of another moose sighting. We'll see.

Then on monday, I am off on a week long photography trip with fellow photographers Toni Wallachy, Maureen Littlewood, and John Wallace joins us on day four. We are starting from Toronto staying overnight at Tobermory, Manitoulin Island, Batchawana Bay provincial park, Lake Superior provincial park, and Chutes provincial park. I am looking forward to the adventure. In the meantime... I still have the Pentax 6x7 for sale. If you are interested drop me a line! I am not back from my vacation until August 30th.

Stay safe, and happy shooting!

David

No comments:

Post a Comment