Wednesday, August 19, 2009

For Sale: Pentax 67 Medium Format Camera

Hi everyone, thank you to all of those who dropped by this past weekend at the Guild Alive with Culture event at the Guild Inn in Scarborough. We had a very hot and sunny weekend, and talked with lots of folks who dropped by the booth. A big thank you to all of those who supported the art sale.

I have decided that I have 1 too many medium format camera's... and I am selling my Pentax 67 medium format camera. This camera is capable of producing some excellent images! The 6x7 format is 3 times larger than that of 35mm film, for superior resolution and quality. The camera comes with the 90mm normal lens, non-metered prism, and original manual. I am asking $400 for the camera. If you are interested, please feel free to contact me via email.

Thank you everyone, and happy shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment