Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July Update

Hello all, I haven't done any updates for several weeks! My appologies. I have been very busy shooting more images for my MILLWORKS project, and talking with several owners of the mills. Generally, they have been very interested in my project, and have been very supportive in allowing me access to photograph the mills. Thank you to all of the mill owners and operators that have allowed me to do so.

I have been speaking with the owner of Tyrone Mill, and will have some of my greeting cards and 5x7 / 8x10 prints available for sale in the mill coming soon in the next few weeks. I am currently selecting images that will be for sale, and hope to have them delivered in the next 2 weeks to the mill.

I am also looking into applying for an artists grant to continue working on my Waterfalls project. The grant money would be used for travel to northern Ontario to see some of the waterfall locations which are more difficult to get to.

thanks for reading, hope you are all having a wonderful summer, and thank for for visiting www.sweeneyimages.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment